The ACI-EN1723-10K is a strap-on pipe sensor that measures the temperature at the Steam Trap. If the steam trap fails to open, the pipe temperature will rise above 205 degrees. If it fails to close, the pipe temperature will not rise above 140 degrees. A normal operating steam trap will maintain pipe temperatures between 145 degrees and 200 degrees. The transmitter can be mounted up to 6 feet from the steam pipe temperature sensor to prevent the transmitter from excessive heat.
- Pipe strap-on temperature sensor installs easily on pipes up to 6″
- Transmits temperature measurement periodically and upon significant change
- Transmission intervals from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Measurement range: Internal -13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C), External -22° to 212°F (-30° to 100°C)
- 902 – 928 MHz North America